Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baby Shower Cakes, Cookies & Cupcakes

Tiffany Blue & Chocolate Brown Themed Baby Shower


Jungle Themed Cake & Cupcake Combo for my cousin Monica
Cookies for Monica's Shower
Pastel Themed Cake Topper
Pastel Themed Baby Cookies
Baby Shower Cake & Cookies with matching Baby Converse made out of gumpaste.
A closer look at the Baby Converse

Sage & Lavender Baby Shower Cookies

Cake Topper for a Cupcake Tower

Here's a look at the cupcakes that were on the tower...if I remember correctly...there were like 100 cupcakes!!!

Pink  & Brown themed Baby Shower at my co-worker Jeanie's house.

More cookies....

Everything is packaged and ready to go.....

Square Cupcake Tower & Cookie Combo
It' a Girl!!!!    Cake, Cupcake & Cookie Combo
A closer look at the gumpaste baby girl!!
My BFF Michelle's Baby Shower...the cake matched the shower invitation
Shower cake for my cousin Lisa...this cake matched the invitation too!

Baby Girl Cupcakes
Baby Shower rectangle cake for my cousin Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment