Saturday, October 9, 2010

  
This was my first and ONLY attempt at a wedding cake.  I made it for my cousin Kristal & Joaquin's wedding last year.  It was an amazing (and stressful) experience.  :-) 


 This was the "practice" wedding cake.  It was only the top tiers....but it was deceivingly easy.  Nothing like making the "real" wedding cake.

 In keeping with the Red, Black & White theme. This was a birthday cake for Genesis' 11th birthday.  It's a giant cupcake on top of a 10" cake. The bottom cake is covered in fondant and the cupcake is iced in buttercream.  

Here's the DIVA section:   Purses, Shoes, & Cocktails!!!  
A Girl's Best Friend!!!

The shoebox is the cake and the shoe is made of gumpaste.
Shoebox cake with gumpaste shoe. This was for my Mom's B-day!

Martini Cake & Cupcake Combo
Purse Cake & Cupcake Combo for my BFF Michelle's B-day
Purse cake with "girlie" items for my goddaughter Lexy's 18th B-day.


Diva Cupcakes for Evy & Eileen's Birthday















1 comment: