Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I've been a busy baker this week! Valentine's Day for me is the perfect time to show my friends and family how much they mean to me. I've spent the week creating cake pops, marshmallow pops (inspired by Glorious Treats), chocolate stirrer "spoons", cupcakes, chocolate chip cookies, birthday treat baskets, jello parfaits and goodie bags for my class.  It was a lot of work, but I LOVE IT!!!  Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!!  XXXOOOXXXX

Chocolate Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Dark Chocolate Stirring Spoons

Cake Pops

Close-up of the Devils Food Cake Pops w/Dark Chocolate Coating and sprinkles

Valentine's Gifts

Marshmallow Pops (inspired by Glorious Treats)
Goodie Bags for my class!  The tag reads "Have a Sweet Day!"

Marshmallow Pops Bouquet


 Class Party Table

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful display - everything made with such love and care.

    Beautiful.

    Maxine
    http://manywhitebowls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It truly was a treat for me too! :-)

    ReplyDelete